This is a legal agreement between you and SilverHart, LLC. Before accessing or using any part of this website, you should read carefully the following terms and conditions contained in this Terms of Service agreement (TOS) as they govern your access to and use of this website and any programs, services, tools, materials, or information available through the SilverHart website or used in connection therewith. SilverHart is willing to license and allow the use of this website on the condition that you accept and agree to all the terms and conditions contained in this TOS. If you do not agree with this TOS, you are not granted permission to access or otherwise use www.silver-hart.com and are instructed to exit the website immediately.
TERMS OF SERVICE
SilverHart, LLC may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Services and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. If you do not accept and abide by this Agreement, you may not use the SilverHart website or interactive services. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits. Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to the SilverHart Terms of Service, you should review the most up-to-date version by periodically visiting this page.
- Description of Services. Silver-Hart.com hosts various resource library materials, contest, camps, online classes, academies, forums, and discussion groups. You will be responsible for all activities occurring under your username and for keeping your password secure.
You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. SilverHart disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services. SilverHart also reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Services with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
SI reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
- User Name Handling Policy. Registration as an authorized user for access to certain areas of www.silver-hart.com, namely, the “members-only” area requires both a user name and a password. Only one Authorized User can use one user name and password and, thus, one account. By limiting access, it helps avoid unauthorized usage by other persons or entities because anyone with knowledge of both your user name and password can gain entry to www.silver-hart.com and to your account.
Accordingly, by using www.silver-hart.com, you agree to consider your user name and password as confidential information and to keep your user name and password confidential. You also agree not to use another Authorized User’s user name and password. You will immediately notify SilverHart if you become aware of any loss or theft of your password or any unauthorized use of your user name and password. SilverHart cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations. SilverHart reserves the right to delete or change a user name or password at any time and for any reason.
- Proper Use. You agree that you are responsible for your own use of the Services, for any posts you make, and for any consequences thereof.
You agree that you will use the Services in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence and all United States export control laws.
- Content of the Services. SilverHart takes no responsibility for third-party content (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor does SilverHart have any obligation to monitor such third-party content. SilverHart reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Services, such as content which violates the terms of this Agreement. SilverHart also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) enforce this Agreement, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (d) respond to user support requests, or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of SI, its users and the public. SilverHart will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
- Intellectual Property Rights. SilverHart International’s Intellectual Property Rights.You acknowledge that SilverHart owns all right, title and interest in and to the Services, including all intellectual property rights (“SI Rights”). SilverHart Rights are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. Most specifically, SilverHart owns the Intellectual Property of submissions during the SilverHart Publishing Contest, as in accordance with the rules of the contest. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Services. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Services. As described immediately below, SilverHart Rights do not include third-party content used as part of the Services, including the content of communications appearing on the Services.
- No Resale of the Services. Unless expressly authorized in writing by SilverHart, LLC, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes (a) any portion of the Services, including videos from the video library, (b) use of the Services, or (c) access to the Services.
- Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to SilverHart to participate in the Services is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
- Termination; Suspension. In the case of a violation of the SI Code of Ethics or in its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason, SilverHart may terminate the Services, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account although residual copies of information may remain in our system for some time for back-up purposes.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and SilverHart and governs your use of the Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and SI. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other SilverHart services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
- Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of SilverHart to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Services shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms of Services is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms of Services remain in full force and effect.
- Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising of or related to use of SilverHart services or the Terms of Services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction; Forum. These Terms of Services will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence. Any claims, legal proceeding or litigation arising in connection with the Services will be brought solely in Texas and you consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
PO Box 5692
Thibodaux, LA 70302